Letter to our Partners
To our valued partners,
In our twentieth year, Western Pacific and Virtus continue to thrive because of our agency and carrier partners. As we move forward, we remain steadfast in our mission to be your best wholesale partner.
Doing so requires we:
- Provide unrivaled working experiences with our partners every day, perfecting the art of being both responsive and resourceful.
- Maintain our “local” advantage. “Local” itself, though, is not defined by a location. It’s knowing what matters most to our agents and how to serve their customers in their communities. It’s working with strong carriers and instilling in them confidence that our local feel translates to superior knowledge of the risks we underwrite and place on their behalf.
- Own our independence. Independence allows us to have more flexibility and autonomy, offering our agents and carriers a more collaborative partner who makes doing business with them easier.
To deliver these, we are excited to consolidate the Western Pacific and Virtus entities into one brand, “WestPac”. WestPac will operate under four divisions:
- WestPac Construction – providing our agents with unparalleled insurance options for the construction industry, now including all lines of coverage available.
- WestPac Property and Casualty – Our commercial E&S division that underwrites and places a diverse mix of commercial risks, backed by in-house binding authority and small/middle market brokerage carriers that meet our expectations of responsiveness and service.
- WestPac Garage – a niche division to guide agents as they place dealers and non-dealers business alike.
- WestPac Online Rater – by the end of 2023, WestPac will have a new online rating portal with a diversity of products, allowing agents to quickly receive competitive indications for select business.
Our new direction isn’t just branding and divisional alignment though, each division now operates under the same workflows and service level standards ensuring a consistent WestPac experience. They are also driven by the absolute best team members who are committed to executing our core principles.
On behalf of all employees, we are sincerely grateful for your support of all of us over the past twenty years. We’re excited to embark on this new brand chapter and can’t wait for what the future holds together.
Eric Richter | President/CEO