Today’s litigious construction defect climate requires creativity when working with new construction developments. WestPac has the knowledge and experience to quote construction projects under various WRAP policy options, whether Owner controlled or Contractor controlled. Our team has experience creating and implementing WRAP solutions for the following new construction project types:
- Mixed-Use Projects
- Single Family Homes
- Apartment Builds
- Senior Living Facilities
- Other Commercial Structures
- Street/Road Projects
Why choose a Wrap?
- Assured coverage for all subcontractors
- One defense representation in the event of a loss
- No fault allegations to be determined in the event of a loss
- Common goals shared by all subcontractors – cooperative risk management, safety, and quality work
- Completed Operations extended to statute of repose
- Third Party Administrator services ease troublesome subcontractor contract coordination
- Subcontractor premium recovery – Owner/Contractor does not need to cover the total premium cost
- Our carriers are recognized as industry leaders nationally
- Multi-family projects are highly desired – most subcontractors have multi-family exclusions!
- Low minimum premiums
- Various deductible/SIR options available
- 12 to 48 month policy terms – options for the policy to respond to project “phases”
- “Pay as you Sell” options often available – Completed Operations premium is paid when certificate of occupancy or individual units are sold!
- Rolling Wrap programs available
- Integrated risk management vendors – Third Party Administrators and QA/QC companies
- Pollution Wrap policies, Builder’s Risk, and Excess Liability also available