Residential and Commercial Remodel/TI General Contractors
Whether the insured is a residential remodel contractor or commercial tenant improvement firm, WestPac has a multitude of markets to handle remodel contractor clients. Similar to homebuilders and new commercial general contractors, our markets not only provide competitive premiums, but they do not sacrifice coverage.
All Remodel Projects Accepted, Including Large Additions:
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-family remodels whether under contract with individual unit owners or HOA work
- Strip Malls/Shopping Centers
- Mixed Use
- Government/Municipality Structures
- Concert Venues/Auditoriums
- Many More!
- Only AM Best “A” rated markets
- Minimum premiums as low as $1,250
- ADMITTED options available in CO and UT
- Binding and Brokerage markets available
- Pollution, Builder’s Risk, Inland Marine, Property, and Umbrella/Excess Policies all also available for remodel general contractors.
- Subsidence/Earth Movement coverage available
- No ISO CG 2294 or similar “Subcontractor Work” exclusions
- Blanket additional insured for ongoing and completed operations, including primary wording and waiver of subrogation available
- Per Project Aggregate limits available
- Higher primary limits often available
- In CO, no Super Montrose Limitations or Prior Acts Exclusions