WestPac shines when it comes to homebuilders. From day one, homebuilders have been at the heart of our company and continue to be where we compete the strongest. We understand that a catered insurance program is one of the biggest assets for a homebuilder, especially in highly litigious construction defect states. While competitive premiums are necessary, consistent markets with robust coverage forms truly help homebuilders stay in business when presented with construction defect lawsuits.
- Only AM Best “A” rated markets
- Minimum premiums as low as $1,250
- ADMITTED options available in CO and UT
- Custom homebuilders, semi-custom, tract, and multi-family builders all accepted
- Owners/Developers also accepted
- Binding and Brokerage markets available
- Project Specific, WRAP, Pollution, Builder’s Risk, Inland Marine, Property, and Umbrella/Excess Policies all also available for homebuilders.
- Integrated industry partnerships with 3rd party Warranty, QA/QC, Associations, and Risk Management firms
- Subsidence/Earth Movement coverage available
- No ISO CG 2294 or similar “Subcontractor Work” exclusions
- Blanket additional insured for ongoing and completed operations, including primary wording and waiver of subrogation available
- Per Project Aggregate limits available
- Higher primary limits often available
- In CO, no Super Montrose Limitations or Prior Acts Exclusions