Contractor’s Pollution Liability
All contractors face pollution exposures. Spills and fumes resulting from accidental pipe, barrel or tank punctures, asbestos, lead contamination in pre 1978 built homes, fires, explosions, and storm incidents all put contractors at risk for pollution exposures. These exposures exist, but increasing amounts of contracts require contractors to carry pollution liability insurance. Plus, State and Federal agencies — including the EPA — are putting pressure on contractors to realize their environmental exposures.
Agents can protect their E&O and provide value-added services to their contractor clients by offering Pollution Liability quotes. WestPac’s dedication to serve agents with full-service contractor insurance programs continues with its Pollution Liability program fit for any contractor.
- AM Best “A” rated carriers
- Minimum Premiums as low as $1,500
- Increased Primary Limits available
- Excess/Umbrella Limits available
- Occurrence and Claims Made form options
- Mold coverage generally included, primarily on an occurrence basis
- Sudden and Accidental Premises Pollution, Non-Owned Disposal Site Liability, and Transportation Pollution Coverage available
- Blanket Additional Insured, Waiver of Subrogation, Primary/Non-Contributory, and Per Project Aggregate Limits available
- Project Specific and Pollution “WRAP” Policies available
CPL is Available for ANY Contractor
- New Residential/Commercial General Contractors
- Remodel Residential/Commercial General Contractors
- Residential/Commercial Developers
- Excavation Contractors
- Concrete Contractors – foundation and flatwork
- Stucco Contractors, including EIFS work
- Roofing Contractors – hot tar and torch work accepted
- Framing Contractors
- Interior Carpentry – interior trim, cabinetry, etc.
- Deck/Patio Contractors
- Flooring Contractors – tile, hardwood, carpet, etc.
- Insulation Contractors
- Windows/Door Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Landscaping Contractors
- Tree Trimming Contractors
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Energy-Related Contractors and Consultants
- Storage Tank Installation/Cleaning Contractors
- Etc., Etc., Etc….